How did 2017 start? I wish you a fantastic 2017, full of joy and new projects. Today I am going to talk about Spirit Guides and our connection with them. But to summarize it very quickly – I can hardly wait – I will say that, connecting with your Guides with love and desire, can change your life for the better in many aspects. So, a good goal for this year is to strengthen the connection with your Spirit Guides. If you have not started it yet, of course. When you finish reading this article, you will be convinced!
As you well know, we all have multiple Spirit Guides. There are some who come and go (usually have a temporary purpose), but the vast majority are with us throughout our existence, and even some of them have been with us in multiple past lives. There are many reasons why Spirit Guides connect with a specific soul. Maybe we cannot even understand them as human beings. In some cases, especially with old souls, they could have past lives with these beings, and now, being on a plane higher than ours, can help us. I will explain my perception of Spirit Guides and how they influence us in life:
- Master Guide: The Master Guide is with us from birth until we move to the next life. Although there are no hierarchies in the astral plane, we can say that he is the head of our Guides. All, but especially the Master Guide, love us unconditionally, and care for the soul that guide. None of these Guides have plans for you because everyone respects your free will. However, it may be the Master Guide who can draw your attention more often or try to advise you. All this will happen if you have created an optimal relationship with your Spirit Guides. It is very easy to do through channeling and a little further down we will talk about that. But basically, this guide is the guide that we have closer and the one that, in a way, can help us more.
- Elder: They are not so well-known because it is not very common for an Elder to work with a soul, at least, a soul on Earth and/or human. However, these Guides work with some humans, usually those of ancestral souls. If you have connected with an Elder, it does not mean that you are better than anyone or that your soul is cooler! In fact, having an Elder as part of your Guides usually means that you have an important life purpose, and it is wonderful to follow the path that yourself said even before you were born (you can read more here). Connecting with an Elder through channeling or meditation may require more practice. Learning to lift your vibrations will help you connect with any guide, especially an Elder if there is one working with you. The Elders channel us information, usually difficult to understand and, in addition, help us to maximize our potential.
- Ascended Master: These are already a little more common and well known, and more people may work with them. Generally, anyone who has a spiritual awakening, healing purposes or other goals that require a lot of energy usually have an Ascended Master as a guide. I would like to mention that none of these Guides are better than another in the same “category”, although some of these names may seem superior to us because of Religions. For example: Buddha, Shiva, Jesus Christ, the Virgin Mary, Quetzalcoatl, Lord Ganesha, Lakshmi … and many more of which a name is not known, since they are simply not known on our planet. These Guides are very powerful and everyone has their “special skills.” For example, Lord Ganesha is excellent at breaking blocks, problems and “dead ends.” The energy of Ganesha penetrates everything negative and brings what you need most.
- Archangels: We know them very well and are quite common, although not everyone has connected with an Archangel and it does not mean anything negative that it has not been done. It simply is not necessary in this life. Archangels, like the Ascended Masters, have their own virtues. For example, Archangel Raphael is excellent for healing and cleansing energy bonds. When energy is manipulated for some reason (healing, channeling, meditation, etc.) and if we have an Archangel as a guide, they will be the first ones to help, since they are very sensitive to the energies.
- Angels: They are very common and basically everyone has Angels who guard and protect us. In my experience seeing the connection of many people with their Guides, I can say that the Angels are the ones that focus more on the healing of the individual. They do not usually connect with mediums and other beings other than those who are guiding. They focus on healing, energy protection and the well-being of the individual.
- Totem Animals: These Guides come and go per the need of the person. I could do an entire article talking only about Totem animals, but today’s intention was to mention them (later I will, do not worry!) Totem Animals can help us a lot and give us a great energy protection. When we make certain decisions and/or make changes in our lives, it is possible for an Animal Totem to connect with our energies to assist us. Animals that have kept us company in this life could become Totem, depending on the spiritual knowledge and age of the animal’s soul. These Guides are the most commonly used (and are still being used) in Indian tribes of all kinds, since they are much more connected with that type of energy.
- Elemental Guides: Guides much more related to the Root Chakra and terrestrial energies. They are powerful healers of the physical body. They are usually the guides of people who work with elemental energies, from gardeners to shamans or people who, of necessity, have a connection with elemental energies. These Guides are nothing more and nothing less than fragments of the consciousness of planet Earth (each planet has its own “Elementals”). In addition, they help us to better understand and assimilate the elemental energies.
- ET Guides: They are much more closely related to Starseed souls (who are not originally from the earth), yet they also connect and work with terrestrial souls when (in most cases) they have awakened or have the purpose of awakening in this lifetime. It depends on the Guide, its origin and several other things for connecting more or less with them. They can help us with an endless number of things, but as always, what is for the best of the purposes of our soul.
These are the main groups of Spirit Guides. I do not want to neglect to mention, that old souls can also become Spirit Guides (as long as they reside on the astral plane, of course!). There are even cases where family members who are old souls and cross to the other side can “rise” to the level of spiritual guidance, with the new responsibility to help make our lives fantastic. That makes them very happy and in the case of the relative still on earth, will be pleased to know about such connection.
I did not want to forget something; You can learn to connect with your Guides through channeling. You will need a little practice, but over time you will be able to create a very close relationship with your Guides, besides knowing them all.
Click on the image below and check it out.
Well, we have reached the end! I hope it did not seem very long, but it was very necessary to talk about them all a little. Next week, I have new exercises and tips to keep growing spiritually. I think you’re going to like them a lot! I will tell you how to see your aura and learn to see others’ auras.
I will not say “You cannot miss it”, but, keep your schedule open for next Wednesday and be sure to read it! If you have not done so, subscribe, so you have a reminder in your mailbox.
Much Love & Light.
See you at the Social Media!