Hello friends! How was your Valentine’s day? Have you tried the new meditation already? You can get it here.
We have already talked about other Chakras in previous articles and this week is the turn of the Crown Chakra. As you well know, all the Chakras are very important and each one has its function, also, it is fundamental that they are healthy, open and energized.
What are the seven chakras and what do they mean?
The same way we have organs, we have chakras, thousands of then spread throughout our entire body. However, the same way we have main organs, we have seven main chakras that complete our chakra system. The seven chakras are connected and directly influence the physical body mostly. Each of these chakras has different functions and throughout these blogs post. Since we have gone through all of them, you can find below a link to each of these chakras:
When all the Chakras are Open…
And to add a little more before we start with this particular chakra, I want to share with you that you can find a great deep sense of peace and balance when your chakras are in a state of balance. When your chakras are aligned, it means that your chakras are open and healthy. This means that all your chakras are working at an efficient level, always mantaining a good energetic balance. Keeping the chakras open is essential!
How to get your chakras in line?
First of all, get to know them throughout this blog!
Second, apply your learnings to your life (and ask questions if you are unsure, contact me right here)
Third, you can help yourself heal your chakras with meditation, and you can find both a free guided meditation to balance the chakras (subscribe to grab your copy) as well as 45 minutes profound chakra healing meditation (check it out here)
And fourth, you can empower further your chakras with The Chakra Activation Series, over here which you can learn more going.
Let’s go deeper with this Chakra!
The Crown Chakra is above our head. Thanks to it we can connect with the spiritual plane. In fact, when we channel information, the Crown Chakra is one of the Chakras we use (next to the Heart Chakra and the Third Eye Chakra). As human beings, we are not able to activate this Chakra in its maximum splendor and we cannot perceive our Higher Self with the clarity that we should. By default, we should all be able to talk to multidimensional beings the same way we talk on the phone. I am going to give you some characteristics and/or curiosities that are important:
- The Crown Chakra is the main point of entry into life (when the soul enters the physical body).
- It is also the ending point of life, where our soul leaves behind the physical body.
- During a healing, we can increase and decrease the intensity of channeled energy with a simple visualization thanks to this chakra.
- The ego is one of the main problems blocking the Crown Chakra. This is one of the reasons that no human being has the Crown expanded to the maximum, since we all have an amount of ego essential to survive on this plane.
- During astral traveling, we receive energy and maintain this journey thanks to the “silver cord” (energetic connection of the soul with the physical body) and to the Crown.
- The Crown is one of the keys to the spiritual plane. Together with the Third Eye and the Heart, we can perceive incredible worlds.
These are the most important benefits we can receive when our Crown is open and in good condition.
I am going to get to the point, and give you some guidelines so that you can improve your Crowns and begin to experience a much more transcendental consciousness:
- Find moments of peace where you can have mental intimacy with yourself. Master your mind (read more here).
- Reduce the hours of use of televisions and social networks.
- Try to be humbler with others, but be fair to yourself.
- Beware of substances that alter perception (alcohol included). Know your strengths and weaknesses when you try to cross to other planes (with and without help).
- While you are in bed trying to fall asleep imagine a sphere of white light entering your head, which brings you spiritual protection and an increase in your astral perception.
These are the main points … but the most important of all is meditation. I had not forgotten about her, but I put it aside because meditation deserves its own section. If you are reading this, it is likely that you, at least, have an interest in meditating. A very easy one that goes great with this article is the Chakras Healing meditation where you will reach a deep level of awareness. With it you will heal, give more strength and protect all your Chakras. Read more about it by clicking on the following image:
And that is all for today! Since we are on the astral topic, next week I will talk about Clairvoyance, how it works, how it feels, how “things look” when they arrive by clairvoyance (this will surprise you) and well, you will know more next week!)
Well, we have reached the end!
Much Love & Light.
Lots of blessings and abundance your way!