Hello everyone! I hope you are enjoying these blog entries. If you have any suggestions or anything you’d like me to talk about, you can just send me a message! I will be happy to hear your ideas, suggestions, and requests!
What are the seven chakras and what do they mean?
The same way we have organs, we have chakras, thousands of then spread throughout our entire body. However, the same way we have principal organs, we have seven main chakras that complete our chakra system. The seven chakras are connected and directly influence the physical body mostly. Each of these chakras has different functions and throughout these blogs post. Since we have gone through all of them, you can find below a link to each of these chakras:
When all the Chakras are Open…
And to add a little more before we start with this particular chakra, I want to share with you that you can find a tremendous deep sense of peace and balance when your chakras are in a state of equilibrium. When your chakras are aligned, it means that your chakras are open and healthy. This means that all your chakras are working at an efficient level, always maintaining an excellent, energetic balance. Keeping the chakras open is essential!
How to get your chakras in line?
First of all, get to know them throughout this blog!
Second, apply your learnings to your life (and ask questions if you are unsure, contact me right here)
Third, you can help yourself heal your chakras with meditation, and you can find both a free guided meditation to balance the chakras (subscribe to grab your copy) as well as 45 minutes profound chakra healing meditation (check it out here)
And fourth, you can empower further your chakras with The Chakra Activation Series, over here which you can learn more going.
Let’s go deeper with this Chakra!
Today we are going to talk about the Heart Chakra. As you well know, the Heart Chakra is our fourth Chakra and is directly connected with unconditional love, empathy, and emotional well-being. And today we are going to talk about these three aspects (and a few little things more). There is much more information about the Heart Chakra than you can imagine, and probably much more than I can believe too! I will share with you some guidelines:
- The Heart Chakra is vital for empathically connecting with other individuals, such as humans, animals, plants, gemstones/crystals, and good vibrating astral beings. You have read it well; this is one of the things that are overlooked in the Heart Chakra. As a medium, I can assure you that, to connect well with the astral plane and especially with the spiritual plane, apart from an open Crown and Third Eye, it is vital to have the Heart Chakra open and protected.
- The Heart Chakra helps maintain a healthy circulatory system. The Chakras, besides being centers of energies, are connected to essential organs of the body and promote their well-being. Anyone who has a healthy Heart Chakra is much less likely to suffer from circulatory system diseases, thus enjoying a healthier life.
- We all use the Heart Chakra much more than we imagine. A large part of this use happens at a subconscious level, and although we do not realize it, we work around that. I am sure you have been in this situation where you meet a person, and you think, “I do not like this person at all.” Maybe you do not understand why and you may not know anything about that person, but you do not understand why you may be so upset. This has a lot of different meanings at a spiritual level, and one of them is the energetic perception of your Heart Chakra over others, where you perceive negative energy for any reason and feel the need to move away from that person.
- People who have an open Heart Chakra often have much more in-depth and meaningful connections with other individuals. In fact, when two people with a healthy Heart Chakra connect, they can experience intense and meaningful relationships. And that is not only in love (although it helps a lot) but also in friendships, family and even, professional connections.
- In my spiritual research and over the years, I have realized that the Heart Chakra is an energetic amplifier. It is said that when things are done with the heart, they come out well and successfully. Many factors help such as; the Law of Attraction, the passion and even the connections you have with other individuals. But one of them is because you have an open Heart Chakra. The energy of the Heart Chakra is mighty, and it has a very high energy vibration. As you well know, when energy vibrates high, it attracts more positive energy, and this will push us towards the path of success.
And this is only a small summary. But as you can see, having the Chakras in balance gives us many positive things. In fact, we have talked about other Chakras like the Solar Plexus. You can read more about it by clicking here. An easy and quick way to have the Chakras in balance is through guided meditation. You can find here a powerful meditation, which will bring you a balance of complete Chakras, and much more … Take a look.
In another blog post, I told you how to protect the Solar Plexus Chakra. If you have lost it, you can see it here.
Well, we have reached the end! I hope you have enjoyed and learned a lot from the Heart Chakra. Next week I will talk about a fascinating topic, “karmic connections” and why we always connect with a specific type of person, why we cannot stop thinking about somebody or why we attract specific loops or recurring experiences. But all this and more, next week!
Much Love & Light.
Lots of blessings and abundance your way!