Hi guys! I hope you’re enjoying this change of season. This week I have a short entry, but very important since other than spring (or fall for those living in the southern hemisphere), there are certain events that are going to happen. We are talking about Retrograde Mercury and the healing Energy Waves we are receiving.
So, let’s get to the point with Mercury, since, in less than a week, we’ll “dance” with it:
I am sure many of you are familiar with Mercury Retrograde. This event happens several times a year and, in theory, is an optical effect that gives the impression that Mercury is rotating backwards. Apart from an optical illusion there is a great energetic impact during this phenomenon. There is a lot of fear with this subject and, it is understandable since there are certain things that perhaps it is better to avoid.
I also want to mention that you do not have to be scared or lock yourself up at home. For example, I follow some guidelines to not only “avoid” problems, but also to use this energy in my favor, since it is an energy that invites you to “mentally regress” and realize things that maybe, we have been ignoring. In other words, introspection and healing are our strengths during retrograde, while energy investment and/or creation are the two weaknesses. So, let’s get to the point:
- Major money expenses. During Mercury in Retrograde, it is better not to make heavy financial investments or buy expensive things. I try to avoid exceptional expenses that are greater than $200 (unless I have no choice). If you do, it does not mean that something will happen, but it is true that you will have a greater chance of being defective or that this investment will not go as you originally intended.
- Purchase of electronics. This is a good one! It’s where mercury’s retrograde energy most affects. It really is very difficult to explain why and I do not know it on a deep level, but, anyone who is aware of this issue will tell you the same thing: NO ELECTRONICS. It is very “easy” for something to come out defective or with some problem. Your odds soar if the purchase happens during retrograde. I have lived it in my own flesh and I have seen many people that their computer “just” has broken down or that something has gone inexplicably wrong! … our hot neighbor is who is to blame!
- Undertake new projects. This sometimes cannot be chosen, but if it can be avoided, much better. In fact, I have worked overtime on the Tarot course last week to precisely avoid launch it during retrograde. What is the problem? I answer you with another question: Why go against the flow? If you have no choice, launch it, but I assure you, if you do it when retrograde is over, that project will always go better. It will flow more. The project will go well, because Mercury does not guarantee that it will go bad. But when there is this energy present, it will flow more easily. This is very widespread and proven.
- Do healing rituals. Whether healing circles, regressions, shamanic rituals or even conventional healing (Western medicine). This is good and helps during Mercury Retrograde. The energies move a lot and it is as if everything “loses color” (the reason to avoid certain things.) But what if you want to “take the color out” from a trauma, for example. These energies are in your favor for it!!
- Look for moments of introspection. Although I recommend this daily, during retrograde it can be especially good. I never recommend living in the past or in the future, but in the present. However, we have a linear perception of time and this, gives us an ace to play. There are things that, due to past decisions, we may want to change, or just improve. Studying these things will help us realize how to improve them. The energy of Mercury helps us. Learning from past mistakes is a good idea as well. Study your past, without judging yourself, but with the goal of healing and growth.
- Relax. This may sound like fooling around, but if you are self-employed, you will realize that you do much more than “your base job”. I do readings daily, but I also do much more than that. Many of those “extras” are counterproductive during retrograde, so it is best to try to avoid them to give more time to a well-deserved rest than perhaps we forget to take at other times. Look for other plans and add a little more leisure in your life (as long as you’re not buying electronics!)
These are, in summary, the main aspects that I consider during retrograde.
Now, I will comment on another little thing so that you are prepared. I am sure that many of you have had very important impacts in your lives (some of them may have changed it) during 2015 and 2017 and especially between April and September. It is not bad that you have not noticed anything, but it means that they have not been needed for now. This is due to Energetic Waves that are purifying every being on this planet. In many channelings around the world, including mine, there has been talk about this. Well, we just entered the third, last and most powerful energy wave and it will last until September. To finish, I am going to give you some advice on these energy waves:
- If there is something in your life that you see that you do not need, let it go, and it will go away easily.
- Take advantage to eliminate any toxic relationships you have. If something is “extracted” from your life (you are fired, your relationship ends, you lose something, etc.) try to understand why, and let it go.
- Find all the aspects in your life that do not make you happy, study why try to change what is in your hand.
- If you suffer from a healing crisis (sadness, anguish or anger for no reason), try to heal yourself or seek help.
- And, be prepared, because everything you need to get out, will get out.
Remember, these serve a greater purpose and you will see progress within you on a personal, mental and spiritual level. It is important that you keep your feet on the ground, open your mind and accept the criticisms and challenges that the Universe brings.
And this is all! Next week will be brief, as I will be sharing some news. Let’s check those out next week!
Much Love & Light.
See you at the Social Media!