Hello, everybody! Today I wanted to talk about something that has been on my mind for a few weeks. I will start this entry with a question: Have you noticed changes in your life, especially in the last three months? Perhaps you think that some of those changes have been worse (in the future you will understand that it was never like this!). Or maybe you are celebrating with joy that, in fact, your life has taken off in every way. In a previous post, I had talked about this topic, but I wanted to share a couple more things and give a couple of tips.
I have personally noticed that it is straightforward to use this energy to be able to have the “maximum help” of the Universe when cleaning up a problem in your life. As you know, we are in a period of energy cleansing and transformation. This affects us in all areas of our lives. Those who try to resist the energy wave, also end up cleaning, but with greater difficulty. Flowing with this energy is great, this way you do not create resistance with yourself, and you can clean with ease… But the thing is to get on the wave and clean to the maximum level possible. The wave entails challenges in life, changes (even drastic if necessary) and realizations at a very personal level … In some cases, it is not easy. In fact, it can be very hard. But imagine right now that there is a 10×1 offer – Clean one, but worth 10 or in other words “paid” (pun intended) one, but it cleans ten. I have realized that all the exercises I do cleaning in any area of my life give greater results than at other times. Even it seems easier to clean things that, at other occasions, would become more uphill
All this healing going on is the only reason I made this entry today … I want you to focus on self-healing as much as you can. Find 5-10 minutes of peace and silence and analyze your life, you can play with many questions:
- In what have I stood out today in my work, with family, friends, etc.?
- What have I missed today? (You have to learn to be very self-critical and not be carried away by the ego)
- It is important that you also analyze your day and try to find moments where you could do things maybe a little better.
- If you have had a discussion or problem, try to analyze the situation from a third person point of view, you will discover many things about that person/s and yourself.
- If you can expand through ideas in your work or business, these moments are great to have great ideas, and I know it from experience.
- Moments of silence. Where you “ask your mind” to relax because you do not need to work anymore. Perhaps you will stay awhile “in the clouds” but it will help your mind to cleanse a lot, and, besides, in this state, you can receive messages from your higher self or even from your spirit guides. The messages are short, even if you know how to channel, as these messages “arrive” and you will not expect them. It will be as an image or noise in an empty mind. Be sure to write everything down at once because you can forget it in seconds.
And well, giving yourself this daily moment, you will be able to see yourself reflected and you will know to identify the problems in your life, if provoked by you, by others, or by other situations. You can analyze everything and identify (slowly) all the root problems (or ideas for future projects). Thanks to this overall cleanliness that we are all experiencing, this type of personal cleanliness gains a lot of efficiency, and cleaning up everything (and realizing what needs to be cleaned) is much easier. Do not miss this transformation opportunity. They can be hard times, but in the long run, it is very worthwhile.
And this is all I wanted to share with you this week, so, I’ll see you in a week! This and more, next week!
Much Love & Light.
See you at the Social Media!