Enhance your focus.
How are those solar plexuses going? I’m sure you loved the cleansing exercise I gave you last week. Well, this week I’m going to provide you with another powerful technique. This time, more than a method of self-healing, it is a technique of self-improvement and the development of your creativity. I must say that what I am going to teach you, is not something unique, however, it is a thing that practically nobody “has time for” or “have more things to do.” That is why I bring it to you today so that you can test it and say it for yourselves. I must say; I have been investing from five to ten minutes every night in “talking with my mind” since 2014 and I have had results that have changed my life. In fact, many of the changes that Soul Meditation has had, have come during these times of growth.
Everyone can have great ideas with ease since you do not need to be a genius to think. But, you must find the time and put things easy for your mind so that it can delight you with great ideas. When we reduce the external stimulus, our brain can focus on things it “plans” like solving a problem or generating an idea that will change our lives. Society does not teach us to use our mind, and that is lost potential. Therefore, I am going to give you some tips so that you can see for yourselves the power of your mind.
The best time to do this simple exercise is at night, at the end of the day, but before bedtime. Here are some simple tips:
- Ideally, you want to do this task alone. Find a room where no one will bother you for 5-10 minutes (but more if you wish).
- Do not let anything distract you. No TV, no phone, no music. You want to be in total silence and with a slightly dim light.
- Have a notepad ready. You can use your mobile voice recorder if you want, but make sure you are in airplane mode and do not get distracted by other apps.
- Breathe a few times deeply and let go of all kinds of stress. If there is something that worries you, and you want to think about it to find solutions, you can, but that is your center of attention.
- Now, the ideal is to remain calm and in silence. You will notice a lot of mental “noise.” Many ideas, many “voices.” This is normal, as your mind is reorganizing all the experiences you have had today. It is precisely here where the magic happens.
- Focus on observing those passing ideas, but do not give too much importance to them. After a few minutes, you will notice that the noise is gradually reduced and you can begin to understand what your mind is telling you.
- Once you have “less noise” it is important to focus and get into “Come on brain, give me a good idea.” You should be calmer and more focused on important things, such as your own business.
- This may take practice, but try to let ideas flow while observing them, but with the intention of getting new ideas. Truthfully, I cannot tell you how long it will take you, but everyone can get it quickly. You will see that, suddenly, you get an idea that you know will work and you want to implement it. What you must do is write down these thoughts (with written or voice notes). You will be convinced that you will remember them the next day, but if you do not record them, you will forget them.
- The next day, you will have one or more notes. Make sure you develop those ideas as soon as possible. If one of those ideas is too big, write it down in a safe place, find an opening in your calendar and start working on it.
Get to connect with yourself.
You can do this with all kinds of ideas, not just work. You can solve professional, family or even your problems. You will be able to get answers to many questions, and you can also receive the idea that you were hoping to gain. This may seem a little boring or confusing, but after a few weeks you’ll come up with lots of ideas. I have hundreds of them, and I have implemented many.
You cannot imagine what this makes up for. In fact, I recommend that at least 15 or 20 minutes before going to sleep, avoid the use of televisions and especially mobile phones. Social networks, blogs, emails, WhatsApp, etc., give us a lot of junk information with which we load our brain and subconscious. A lot of noise that only separates us from our creativity and potential. This is a time where we could lucidly organize our ideas and goals, but we waste it on reading about the status of people we hardly care about, looking at photos of a million things that do not bring us anything productive or directly, daydreaming watching television. There is a time for everything, and at the end of the day, it is not a time for this…
The worst thing you can do for right spiritual and mental balance is to use your mobile phone at bedtime (and fall asleep on your mobile, is much worse). It does not bring stability.
This is merely a personal recommendation. Everyone is free to take it or leave it! Honestly, it is the worst thing for the nightly reorganization of your brain, for deep rest, to dream lucidly and even for spiritual growth. Organizing your ideas every night will help you become more focused the next day.
Do not miss your appointments with your brain. I assure you, it’s worth it!
And this is the end!
Much Love & Light.
Lots of blessings and abundance your way!